We supply a great number of Ukrainian grown crops ranging from Ukraine’s number #2 export – cereals - to special crops like chicory and coriander. See the full list below.
- First line (main crops): wheat, corn, barley, rye, sunflower, soybean, rape
- Second line (other crops): oats, millet, buckwheat, rice, sorghum
- Third line (beans): pea, haricot, lentil, beans, vetch, lupine
- Forth line (industrial crops): flax, hemp, beetroot, tobacco
- Fifth line (other oil crops): mustard, false flax, colza
- Sixth line (special): chicory, poppy, coriander, medical herbs