Ukraine’s mineral water has a long history and excellent reputation among consumers due to unique resort areas:
- Carpathians are well known for the healing capacity of its mineral water (proved effective in treating various diseases of
gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, liver and biliary tract, kidney, blood and urinary tract, as well as for the purpose of general
cleansing): Shaian, Truskavets, Morshchyn, Skhodnytsia – these mineral waters are unique with their healing and restorative properties
- Transcarpathian region – Svaliava is well known for Poliana Kvasova mineral water that is classified as hydrocarbonate sodium boric
mineral water with high mineralization level – 6.5 – 12.0 g/l and Luzhanska mineral water that contains such biological active
elements as magnesium, potassium, calcium, orthoboric, hydrosilicic acid, and fluorine
- Poltava region is famous for its Myrhorod resort with mineral water used in treatment of gastroenterological diseases and diabetes.
- Vinnytsia region is famous for its ecologically clean, high silver content water
- Odesa region with famous Kuialnyk mineral water resort (reach in salt and organic compounds biological active mineral water with
general mineralization 3.0 – 4.0 g/l)
- Still & Sparkling Water
- Flavored Water
- Fruit juice (organic)
- Cold-Pressed Juice
Pressing produce helps keep the nutrient-rich enzymes intact and is the healthiest way for you to get your raw, unadulterated
Cold-pressing provides 3-5 times the nutrients and enzymes found in a pasteurized, juiced cleanse.
- Apple juice
- Juice concentrate
Juice concentrate is obtained by extracting the water content from fruit juice using evaporating or freezing.